NoticeEquipment Delivery Services are subject to University Event Services guidelines for all venues, including outdoor reservable spaces. Such guidelines have been created in accordance with Boise State University Policy 1100: Use of University Space. For guidelines applying to other campus venues and event spaces, including outdoor events, please return to the University Event Guidelines main page.
University Event Services maintains a limited equipment inventory for delivery and rental for campus event locations. Delivery equipment is separate from the event equipment and lounge furniture belonging to specific venues. Such equipment is not available for rental and delivery due to wear and tear on the equipment and disruption to venue business operations. Delivery equipment shall be available on a first come first served basis for outdoor events, special events in other venues, and events catered by Aramark according to the guidelines below. Charges will apply for delivery, setup, and rental of delivery equipment. Reserving equipment for delivery in advance is highly encouraged. Any deliveries will require personnel support and must be finalized no later than ten (10) business days prior to your event.
Event Equipment Delivery for On-Campus Events
- For internal party reservations, limited event equipment shall be available to rent for outdoor events and venues. For a full list of delivery equipment available for rent, from chairs and tables to small canopies, contact your Event Coordinator. Charges for delivery equipment are not available for a discount with the exception of internal party promotional space reservation.
- For promotional space reservations, a maximum of one table and two chairs shall be provided to internal parties at no charge; to external parties at cost of labor according to the business operations of the Student Union.
- Catering service tables shall be provided free of charge for all on-campus events catered by Aramark. Such equipment shall include buffet tables, beverage tables, and/or staff service stations required by Aramark to support their catering service needs.
- Dining tables and chairs shall be available to rent for internal parties for up to 100 persons. Delivery, setup, and rental charges shall apply.
- Event tables are 6′ x 30″ tables, 66″ rounds, and 36″R x 42″H bistro tables.
- Event chairs are black folding chairs.
- Dining tables and chairs for 100+ persons for events by internal parties shall be available when possible. In the event that delivery inventory is not available, University Event Services shall support the reserving party in coordinating rental through off-campus event equipment vendors at the cost of the reserving party.
Audiovisual Equipment Delivery
- For official University events by internal reserving parties, limited audiovisual production services shall be available for rental and reservation during outdoor events and in venues across campus. Delivery, set-up, equipment rental, and hourly audiovisual personnel rates shall apply. Only University Event Services audiovisual personnel shall be permitted to access, move, and operate such equipment unless authorized by an Event Coordinator. University Event Services honors all University and City of Boise policies and laws regarding events with amplified sound.